Get Adobe Flash player

Bienvenidos a un espacio para compartir, comentar y aprender.

CustomYamahaVirago.jpg

Moto Club Oeste

Este es el encabezado opcional del foro para el buzón de sugerencias.
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Latest on the NFL owners meetin

The Latest on the NFL owners meetin 1 month 2 weeks ago #65943

• zhangzk
  • Navegador Experto
There’s nothing on the football field Jon Gruden likes more than a big-time playmaker.His Raiders’ trade with Pittsburgh brought to Oakland one of the game’s most dangerous scoring threats in wideout Antonio Brown.“You have to know where he is Jace Sternberger Jersey ,” Gruden began. “He can help your running game. Put a safety over the top to double that guy, that helps you run the ball, I tell you. It helps the other guy on the other side. That’s why getting Tyrell Williams was huge. Somebody that can take advantage of some one-on-one looks.“It’s also nice to have a receiver who couldn’t care less what the coverage is. I remember Jerry Rice one year, he was so good. I used to see Jerry break the huddle and three (defensive) guys look for him: ‘There he is. Don’t let him catch the ball.’ Then at the end, Jerry had eight catches for 140 yards. He did it every week.“It is great to have a guy who can win. We have to do our part. It is a great responsibility for us to help Antonio Brown be one of the great Raiders of all time.”Gruden took a moment to catch his breath, then spoke about Brown’s skills at freelancing when a play breaks down. He believes that will provide a huge help to quarterback Derek Carr.“It’s huge. That’s where the great ones … that’s the true measuring stick of what makes a receiver great Dexter Williams Jersey ,” he said. “Because they are disguising coverage not just to fool the quarterback, they are disguising coverage to fool the wideout. Boom, they rotate to him. What are you going to do?“Some guys don’t see it and react as quick as others. The great ones, they see it and they can do it at full speed. It’s awesome. When you watch Antonio play, a lot of his production was on scramble plays.“Hopefully we can get Derek to create more on his own, maybe a little better protection Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , maybe he can buy a little more time and let Antonio go over there, then go over there, then go over there and make a play or two.” JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith, the team’s leading tackler the past two seasons and a Pro Bowl selection in 2017, is stepping away from football to “give this time back to myself http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/anthony-zettel-jersey , my family & my health.”Smith made the announcement Thursday on Instagram, saying “at this time I must take time away from this game & get my world in order.”“I appreciate all the support I will & will not get,” he added. “I just ask that y’all respect my decision to not play football this season.”A fifth-round draft pick from Florida State in 2014, Smith has 586 total tackles with 445 solo tackles, nine interceptions, 7½ sacks and five forced fumbles in five seasons. He’s one of only 13 players in NFL history to make 100 or more tackles in each of their first five years in the league.He signed a four-year http://www.detroitlionsteamonline.com/jahlani-tavai-jersey , $45 million extension with Jacksonville in October 2017 that included $20 million guaranteed.Smith had been skipping voluntary workouts and hadn’t returned calls from team officials, raising speculation that he could be on the trading block or on his way out in Jacksonville.Personnel chief Tom Coughlin also took a not-so-subtle shot at Smith and cornerback Jalen Ramsey during the team’s state of the franchise presentation last month. Coughlin, the team’s executive vice president of football operations, said “championship teams are dominated by selfless individuals who recognize that the welfare of the team must always be paramount to any other consideration.”Ramsey and Smith were the team’s only players who didn’t show up for the start of the team’s offseason program.The Jaguars surely seemed to sense something was amiss regarding Smith. They signed former Green Bay starter Jake Ryan in free agency, drafted Murray State’s Quincy Williams in the third round — earlier than anticipated — and added five more linebackers in recent weeks.“I know the rumors of trade talk came about, but I started my career in Jacksonville & the day I do decide to call it quits it will be right here in Duval http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/kahale-warring-jersey ,” Smith wrote.The Jaguars declined to comment on Smith’s statement, saying “we need to have a conversation with Telvin to understand the situation and the circumstances.”“If there is a way we can support him, we need to understand that,” the team added.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.710 seconds